Let APFSS Track and Manage all your important Compliance Filings and Records
Welcome to APFSS, Inc. : S.M.A.R.T. System
“Sophisticated Management of Accurate Records & Transactions”
Be a S.M.A.R.T. System client and utilize our one of a kind tracking system for all your corporate, UCC filings, annual search and property tax verification needs. This superior management system was designed to help you manage your loan portfolio/accounts so you don’t have to.Our S.M.A.R.T. System is designed with the newest technology and due diligence tools to better manage your loan portfolios. One of our valued services and reports of our S.M.A.R.T. System is the Quarterly Corporate Report. This report is designed to run quarterly corporate status checks on all organized entity names within each clients account portfolio. This has proven to be beneficial to our Financial Institution and Corporate/Business Law Firm clients due to Revised Article 9 (RA9) issues.Our S.M.A.R.T. System reduces the time demanding responsibility of crucial loan portfolio tracking & management issues.
Our S.M.A.R.T. System manages and reports
- Corporate/LLC/LP Records
- UCC/Fixtures/Continuances/Amendments and more…
- Annual/Bi-Annual/Quarterly tracking (any frequency needed) – To Report and conduct Searches for State and/or County level UCC/Fixtures, Tax Liens, Judgments, Suits, Federal Civil Suits, Bankruptcy and more… for your account loan portfolios
- Tax Service Contracts (Property taxes)
- Track & report results for quarterly corporate status checks (which includes Corp., LLC, LP, GP, and more…)
- Track & send actual good standing certificates and/or Articles of Incorporation, Statement of Information/Annual Reports and more…
- Track & report when an acct. has UCC filings due to expire 6 months BEFORE expiration date Prepare & File UCC continuances and then track in our system for easy report on demand for your loan portfolios
- Track and report ALL types of UCC filings, UCC-1 original, Amendments, Assignments, Continuations, Full or Partial Releases, Terminations and more…
Annual/Semi-Annual (any frequency needed) searches
- Track & report when an acct. is due for search services Conduct searches for the following: UCC, Fixture Filing, State & Federal Tax Liens (any type of Lien client needs), Judgments, Suits, Federal Civil Suits, Bankruptcy, and more… then, report results back to you with easy on demand referral at any time.
Tax Payment Verification
- Track & report when an acct. is due for personal and real property tax verification. Conduct searches and send results with easy on demand reports for your loan portfolio at any time.
Ready to Start your Business OR
Need Services not listed?
Please contact us for prices and timeframes of a host of many more services offered.
"A Company with great service! I currently work for a CPA firm and I have used A Preferred Filing & Search Services, Inc for several years. Their customer service is impeccable and they are always willing to make sure their customer’s needs are met. They make filing corporations an extremely easy process. I look forward to many more years doing business with A Preferred Filing."
"For over 18 years, I have always received outstanding service from A Preferred Filing & Search Services, Inc. Loriann Calles and her team have been most helpful in getting my projects done in a timely manner, no matter the challenge or the difficulty of the projects. Their vast knowledge of the corporate world and the continued updates make them a very reliable and efficient team.”
Maria Dolores Wright,
"I am a solo practitioner with a busy business practice that requires a lot of filings with the Secretary of State. I have worked with the team at Preferred Filing & Search Services for the last 10 years. During that time, they have been quick to respond to my emails and inquiries and review my proposed submissions, make suggestions and without delay, provide same day filings and will call pick ups with the Secretary of State. Their service to me has been excellent, and I feel as if I have an on-call paralegal at my service in Sacramento. Thanks ladies."
"I always receive prompt attention and efficient service from A Preferred Filing for my filings with the Secretary of State’s office, with important feedback and status updates so that I can relay this information to my clients."
Patrick M. Donnici
"We have been with APFSS for over 8 years now and we know that they are more than effective at doing their job! We are pleased with the fast response time to emails and suggestions. Our law firm has full confidence when filing with APFSS. No need to worry about follow-ups or phone calls. These people know what they are doing."